Monday, January 19, 2015

SMS Hospital Jaipur | Sawai Man Sing Hospital Toll Free Number,Help Line Number,Address,Location,Emergency Number

SMS Hospital Jaipur | Sawai Man Sing Hospital Toll Free Number,Help Line Number,Address,Location,Emergency Number



Official Site        www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in

Toll Free Number     18001806127


Address

SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals
J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur 302004
Rajasthan 



J.C.MOHANTY
Principal Secretary to Government
Medical Education, Rajasthan

Phone Number    0141 2227683

DR. S.P. SINGH
Joint Secretary Medical Education
Rajasthan

Phone Number    0141 2227292

6 comments:

  1. I must say i appreciate your blog. Aside from the appealing web page, this blog that may be go through directly into this blog is actually impressing. I buy some crucial subject areas within the following which can't be affecting any sites. Thanks for expressing this site. I like this. Hospitals in Dombivli || Physiotherapy in Dombivli || Hospital in Dombivli

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration both of which we all need! Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your blog. Critical Care in Dombivali || Plastic Surgeon in dombivli || Orthopedic Hospital in Dombivli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful information. I am actual blessed to read this blog. thanks for giving us this advantageous information.I acknowledge this post.and I would like bookmark this post. Cancer Surgeon in Dombivli || Urology Center in dombivli || Orthopedic Surgeon in Dombivli

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to capture your blog and I am looking forward to more of your blog. Superb! Generally I never read whole blogs but the way you wrote this information is simply amazing and this kept my interest in reading and I enjoyed it. Multi Speciality in Dombivali || Physician and Neurosurgeon in Dombivali || Multispeciality Hospitals in Dombivli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful and greaful information. Keep sharing!!SMS Toll Free

    ReplyDelete